Short answer: Usually 2-3 weekdays when shipped to a metro area. For Rural Areas, shipping may take longer.
We make all efforts to ensure web orders are dispatched quickly, however there are some considerations detailed here:
- We only process Orders for postal delivery during the hours of Monday to Friday from 10.30am to 3pm as we must integrate with external Courier and Postal services.
- We cannot ship orders on weekdays which are National or South Australian Public Holidays as we integrate with external postage and courier services.
- Orders received before 3pm are usually processed the same day and if you are in Adelaide and surrounding suburbs and towns they will be received within the next 1-2 weekdays.
- Please bear in mind that we ship orders within the metro area using Fastway courier services, and these are collected once daily from our shop in the afternoon. They are taken to the Fastway Depot and are usually delivered the following weekday.
- Orders delivered to PO Boxes, Rural Delivery Boxes, Parcel Lockers, or if the address is outside of Adelaide Metro or Surrounding Suburbs must be shipped with Australia Post Standard Post and are subject to Australia Post service times.
- USE YOUR REAL NAME when ordering online! We understand and value your privacy, but if the item is returned to the Fastway Courier Depot or to your local Australia Post Office, you may be required to present photo identification, and if it does not match the name on the parcel, you may be prevented from collecting your parcel, and then it may be returned to us, at which point you will have wasted your shipping costs as you will have to collect it from our store. We will NOT issue refunds or re-send packages if you use a pseudonym or fake name when ordering.
- If no-one is home when the first attempt is made to deliver the parcel, then it may be returned to the depot. As with postal service, it is then up to the customer to collect from the depot.
- However – there is only one depot for Fastway Couriers in Adelaide at Beverley, so we strongly recommend that you write in the “Customer Notes” during Checkout that the parcel may be left if no-one is home. This is then transferred to the courier as “Authority to Leave” or ATL. Unless this is present on the parcel, the couriers are obliged to return it to the depot.
If you are concerned about your Order not arriving and need a tracking number (if applicable), please email us at email@example.com and we’ll send your AusPost or Fastway tracking number to you.