When penetration feels uncomfortably deep this revolutionary soft, stretchy and comfy set of rings allows couples to customize penetration depth, without sacrificing sensation for either partner.
How it works:
OHNUT is made from 4 rings that can be linked together or worn individually to control penetration depth.
They’re worn around the base of a penetrating partner (penis or toy) and act like a bumper.
– Start by linking 3 stackable rings.
– Lube up.
– Slide Ohnut down.
– Remove or add rings as you choose.
Explore adding and removing rings at any time with any position, so that both you and your partner can focus on what matters most! Connection, enjoyment, and fun
- Great for new moms, endo, IC, post-surgery to revive positions!
- Versatile for oral + manual sex too. Get creative!
- Can be used with a condom (put it on prior to putting on your Ohnut)
- Can be used for anal sex
- Ohnut Wider width stretches to 12in (30.48cm) and height of 4 rings stacked is 2.75″ (7cm) tall.
- BPA, phthalate, and latex free your Ohnut is made from FDA approved body-safe material
- Lubrication required – water or silicone based only
Our current sizing recommendations are based on the wearer’s condom size and fit preference.
Classic: “Standard” or “regular” condoms
When in doubt about sizing, we recommend the Wider Ohnut.
It’s unlikely to be too wide for effective use.
All Ohnuts are made with a soft material that stretches significantly for comfort.
WHAT CAN OHNUT DO?
When penetration feels a little too deep, Ohnut can aid professional treatments to:
- Avoid collision dyspareunia (Ex. Decrease contact with uteral sacral ligaments and/or rectovaginal septum)
- Decrease tension on scar tissue or pelvic adhesions
- Reduce pressure on pelvic organs that may be tender or inflamed
- Limit painful cervical stimulation
- Build mental relaxation that relaxes the pelvic floor
Comes with 4 soft rings, travel pouch, and clever conversation starters